Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Our little Monkey

I have come to the conclusion that Katelyn is going to be a monkey just like her daddy. She can climb anything and everything! Luckily she hasn't tried to climb anything that could fall over on her! But Grandma's house sure has lots of fun places to climb up and onto!




I have found myself saying "wait, how did you get up there!" a lot lately. In the picture with the car, she wheeled the car into the kitchen from the family room, parked it in front of the yummy cookies and then climbed up to get one. She is pretty smart!!

I can't believe that Katelyn in going to be two next month!! She is growing up so fast. She is learning so much everyday. We are starting to understand her talking quite a bit now. She can string three to four words together. She says things like, "momma more crackers", "Watch movie please" and "I can't get out". The main reason now why we can't understand what she is saying is because she talks so fast!

She is such a sweetheart! She is becoming more interactive with us when we play. Instead of playing with the same toy next to us, she helps us build with legos, have tea parties and asks us to read her stories. We are working on learning colors and numbers. She can point out red and blue objects pretty well. She can also say red, blue and yellow.

We love her so much!!

2 comments:

  1. I love that Crazy Girl!! Can't wait to see her again. She can climb up on my lap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! She climbed so high in that pantry picture!! I would die... Fearless??? I also like how her motivation in these photos is food! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete