Thursday, January 10, 2013

Its a.....


BABY! Yep that's right baby number 2 is going to be here on or around JULY 27th! We are so excited about the addition to our family. We found out that we were pregnant about a week before thanksgiving. Yesterday I went to the doctor and had my first Ultrasound. I forgot how cool it is to see the little baby on the screen, moving around and everything. I could see and hear the baby's heart beating. It was beating at 160 beats per minute. I am officially 11 weeks and 5 days. We decided that we wanted to share our exciting news with everyone!


5 comments:

  1. awwww CONGRATS you guys! so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I bet Katelyn will be a wonderful big sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you :) Miss ya! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I'm so glad you're sharing your exciting news!! Can't wait until July 27!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! Congrats to you 3!!!

    ReplyDelete