Thursday, February 7, 2013

Bath Time and an Update

Sorry I haven't been that great at updating our blog lately. Nothing has really changed much around here. Andy is doing great at school! We still have way too much snow hanging around. Katelyn is saying new words and phrases everyday. It is so much fun to hear her talk. Her new favorite phrase is Momma I'm stuck or its stuck.

I had a doctors appointment on Wednesday. Andy and Katelyn came with me this time. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat. It was beating at 157bpm. The doctor said that everything looks fantastic. My blood levels, my blood pressure and my weight is all good. The doctor did say that I have only gained 2 lbs since becoming pregnant which is alright but I do want to start gaining more to be sure that I hit 25lbs by the time to baby is born, which comes out to 3.5 lbs a month. Bring on the ice cream! We find out what we are having on March 5th, so give us your prediction. Boy or Girl?

A couple of weeks ago Katelyn and I were really bored with being in the house. We were tired of playing with her toys and watching movies. I decided that it would be fun to make some bath tub paints. They are so simple! you just take some of their soup and a little bit of cornstarch and then food coloring. Katelyn had lots of fun. She wasn't quite sure of it at first but then was all about making a mess. She is a great artist.






 Love her so much!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the second picture in the bath, so cute! Looks like you guys had oodles of fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - those are some cute pictures! She looks a little guilty in the 2nd one - like she can't quite believe that you're letting her do that! Love it!

    ReplyDelete