Wednesday, February 20, 2013

17 weeks

I am officially 17 weeks and man has this pregnancy been going fast! I think it may be because I have a two year old to chase after and keep me busy all day. I never really knew how different each pregnancy could be. I understood that each woman has a different experience while being pregnant but I never realized that it would be different for each pregnancy. I am really enjoying this pregnancy. I enjoyed being pregnant with Katelyn too but I was always so nervous to do everything, that it might hurt her or me. I guess now that I have been through it once that I am a little more relaxed about it. The only thing I have been worrying about during this pregnancy is my weight gain but it is starting to catch up with were I am supposed to be so its all good.

I am getting so excited to see our little baby on the ultrasound again and find out if it is a boy or a girl. I keep going back and forth about which I think it is. I just can't decide which is kind of weird because at 14 weeks with Katelyn I knew she was a girl. Only two and a half more weeks!!

I have also noticed that with this pregnancy I am carrying the baby quite a bit different. I think I am carrying this baby lower than with Katelyn. I have also started showing a lot sooner, which I can't complain about. 

 Today, 17 weeks
Last pregnancy, 17 weeks

1 comment:

  1. You are definitely carrying differently than last time...........whoo hoo!! Can't wait to find out what you're having!

    ReplyDelete