Monday, March 19, 2012

Birthday Wreath

In honor of Katelyn's birthday in a week, I have decided to make a birthday wreath. It will come out and go up on our front door for a week before a family member's birthday. I am really excited that it is finished. It took 1 14in wreath form, 148 balloons, 150 greening pins and 2 happy birthday cards. It was really fun to make and is fun to have on the door. Here are some pictures of it, tell me what you think.

Update: If you would like a birthday wreath for yourself but don't want to go to the trouble of making it, I am selling them in my Etsy shop. A link is provided in the top bar of our blog. Thanks for stopping by!




3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness how cute! i want to make one! teach me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to! its so easy. I got the idea from http://www.howdoesshe.com/birthday-wreath and then got two birthday cards from walmart and pinned them on top of the balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a great job! It makes me want to make one. and I haven't really been a lover of wreaths before but this one is really cute!

    ReplyDelete