Thursday, February 28, 2013

Life Events


















I wanted to display some of Andy's pictures that have people as the subjects. He has amazing skills capturing special moments. Most of these pictures are of family. If you would like to schedule a shoot with Andy he would love to hear from you. You can contact him at andylovesdana@live.com. He would love to capture the special moments in your life!

If you would like a copy of any of his other pictures you have seen on this blog, please contact him.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you posted those pictures....I haven't seen several of those of Katelyn. They're awesome! I am still needing to print some pictures of her and Graham for my new grandkids frame! (I'll save a spot for baby Gillette!!) I love the one of her peeking around the metal bar! Such a cutie!!
    Andy did great!!

    ReplyDelete