Friday, March 2, 2012

February

Wow this month has gone by in a flash! We have had lots of fun this past month. We are still continuing to explore Boise and find fun places to visit. Andy is getting back into the swing of school mode again and having to do homework on a regular basis. He also found a job that is on campus and he can work more hours at.

Katelyn is learning new things everyday. She is currently trying to walk. The most steps in a row she has taken is 6. She also has learned to say all done (out loud and signing), bye-bye, and Dad. She also loves giving kisses and hugs. We went to a park about a week ago and discovered that Katelyn loves to go down the slides. She loves to do it all by herself, going head first.

I am currently well on my way with my fitness and weight loss goals. This month I have loss a total of 2 inches. I am also trying to catch up on all of my sewing projects that I have started.

Here are some pictures from this month:

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures. The hat looks totally cute on her!

    ReplyDelete