Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sunday Stroll

On Sunday after church we decided to take my new bike out on a stroll. We rode along the greenbelt which is about a half a mile away from our house. It follows the Boise river for about 10 miles. We didn't ride along the whole thing but about half of it. It was so beautiful. The path is just meant for walkers, joggers and bikes. It was fun to get out and have fun, even Katelyn enjoyed it. We rode along the path a good while and then came along a new park that we haven't discovered yet and decided to stop and play for awhile. As always Katelyn had to try out every slide. It was really fun. When we decided to head back home it decided to hail, rain and be really winding at times. We look forward to having nicer weather more often so we can get out and go for more bike rides.
















1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I need a hug from her! I miss you 3 so much! I love the squishy nose one, but I hate to think of how many before her have done the same thing! The joys of being a kid, huh?

    ReplyDelete