Friday, March 16, 2012

Power 90

 As many of you may know that I am trying to get back into shape after having Katelyn. It has been almost a year since Katelyn has been born and I have only successfully taken off about 10 lbs by myself. So I decided to try a fitness plan and decided on Power 90 by beach body. It is the precursor to the very popular P90X. I am committing to exercising for 45 minutes a day, 6 days a week. I finished my second day today. I am sharing all of this with you so that all of you can keep me accountable and motivate me to keep going and finish. Here are my before pictures.

Hopefully by June 13th (day 90) I will be more confident and be able to fit into my favorite pair of jeans (size 4). I would recommend this program to anyone. I really have enjoyed it. Its also great that it is under an hour each day so I can get my workout and shower in before Katelyn wakes up at 9.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you. Please keep me posted on your progress and I'll try to keep you motivated! You're awesome! If Power 90 is anything like P90X, you'll love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support. I love power 90. I love being so excited to wake up and exercise.

    ReplyDelete