Friday, April 1, 2011

1 week

I can't believe that it has already been a week since our little Katelyn was born. This has been one of the hardest and best weeks of my life! I have learned so much about me and also about our little girl. I have learned that I can service on a lot less sleep, but she does sleep so well!! I've also learned not to change her on our bed without something under her! I have learn that my love for her grows with each passing day.

The first 7 reasons why I love Katelyn:
1. I love her gas-y smiles. Even though I know they aren't meant for me I like to think they are.
2. I love her piggy squeal that she makes when eating.
3. I love all of her soft brown hair and her deep blue eyes.
4. I love that she is so strong already.
5. I love how peaceful she is.
6. I love that aside from my husband that she is the greatest blessing in my life.
7. I love that I love her so much. I didn't know I could love anything this much.


Here are some pictures from the past week.






1 comment: