Saturday, April 23, 2011

1 month

I can't believe that Katelyn is already 4 weeks! She seems so big to us already. She has changed a lot. She follows people with her eyes, she can hold her head up briefly, her hair has lightened to an auburn color and her eyes are a light blue just like Andy's.

We haven't really been up to too much lately. Andy works between 40 and 50 hours a week. We are vary thankful that he has this job and that he can work so many hours a week. I really like his schedule most of the time too because he works most days from 6:40 am to about 2 or 3 pm. So by the time Katelyn and I wake up which is around 9 there is only 5 hours until Andy gets home and we get to spend the afternoon and evening together.

School started again on Tuesday. I am only taking two classes this semester. I am taking a home and family management class and then old testament. I think that it will be just enough for me this semester.

Here are some pictures from the past week.





No comments:

Post a Comment