Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fun with the Camera

So this is Andy. Dana is usually the one to do this but I thought I would take a spin. Dana has been having so much fun with her classes and with changing as the baby comes that most of the blogs recently have showed what all happens with that. I love it all but just wanted to show a little of what I have been up to. We got a new camera for Christmas. A Canon T1i. LOVE IT! So in preparation for our little one to come I have been playing around with it learning how to use it and everything so that we can hopefully get some good pictures of her since that is all Conner will ever see of her at this stage in her life. We had a clear day last week and I went up to the temple to shoot some pictures and try some things have I have learned about. Here is what I got...




This picture and the next one are using the same pictures, I just changed them a little to give the different effects. I think they both ended up pretty good.



This is how I spend my free time. We can't wait to have our little girl so that these will all be pictures of her!

3 comments:

  1. I love the second one. You definitely need to print that out large and frame it for your house. It is great. I am excited to see pictures of the little girl too- I can't believe she will be here this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are great! I love the second one especcially. Can't wait to see you and Dana in April!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lani-I know we can't believe it either! We are so excited for her to come!! It finally hit us at the beginning of the month that we are going to have a baby before the month is over. Crazy!

    Mckay- We are so excited for you to come too!

    ReplyDelete