Sunday, March 13, 2011

Floral Bridal Show

Yesterday (Saturday) was my department's big floral open house. Its kinda like our recital of the semester, so that people can see what we can accomplish and to see what we have learned. Each one of our classes required us to contribute something different to display for the show. The main part of the show is the wedding lines that we do. We are each required to work together as teams to put together a wedding room. Each one has a different theme that corresponds with the main theme of the show. Since I am a senior in the program I wasn't too involved with that part I was more of a mentor to my group. The projects that I contributed were two competition pieces that we evaluated and graded by AIFD members, an interpretive piece of a piece of art that inspires me, a bridal bouquet and a part of a group senior project. Here are some pictures that Andy took of the show.









2 comments:

  1. Dana - These are great! Did you put together any of the arrangements that are pictured? They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Yeah I only put up pictures of things that I personally did or helped with. There was another group of arrangements that I did but Andy couldn't really get a good picture of them. We have lots of other pictures of the rest of the things in the show if you would like me to send them to you.

    ReplyDelete