Saturday, April 20, 2013

Loving Life!

I am officially 26 weeks today! Our little girl has been getting bigger and bigger everyday. She has become quite the little ballerina or soccer player. Her kicks have become more and more intense as the days go on. Andy and I can't wait for her to get her at the end of July!

 My belly seems huge to me already even though I still have 3 1/2 months to do.

On another note can I just say how much I love Andy and how amazing he is! Not only is he a great father and husband, he was in school this past semester and got straight A's. Yep that's right, a 4.0 in his second to last Semester!! I am so Proud!

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for the update! (love your shirt too!)
    We are so proud of Andy too! Woot Woot!
    What a sweet little Katelyn face too (with her daddy!)
    Thanks - made my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks We are so proud of him! I am glad that he did so well! I love that shirt as well. I just barely got it at the old navy outlet in Park City, this past week.

      I love that picture of Katelyn and Andy as well! Andy took it back in October or November.

      Delete