Monday, April 9, 2012

The Tulip Valley

I wanted to let all of you guys know that I am starting up an Etsy shop. I love sewing but our house is just too small to keep everything that I make. I would love to start sharing my love for sewing with everyone else and sell some of my creations to good homes. I am currently in the process of taking pictures of everything and getting it all set up. As of right now I think that I am going to be selling baby blankets, Fitted crib sheets and cosmetic bags because those are the things that I love making the most.

My shops name is Tulip Valley Designs. I chose that name because Tulips are one of my favorite flowers. Every year my family would make a trip up to Skagit County, WA to see the tulip fields. They are absolutely awe inspiring.

Here is a link to my shop. As I have said before I am still in the process of getting everything up on Etsy, so keep checking back for more.


http://www.etsy.com/shop/thetulipvalley?ref=si_shop

Hope that you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment