Sunday, August 14, 2011

July

Sorry about not posting for forever! So here is what happened in the month of July.
On July 9th Katelyn was blessed. Andy's family came up for it. Andy gave her a beautiful blessing. Both of our families were there at church along with some extended family. Katelyn wore the dress that I was blessed in when I was a baby. We took some pictures at the park by our house afterward. Then we had a really wonderful family dinner at my parents house.
The next weekend we went down to bear lake where Andy's family has a condo. It is so nice down there! The lake was so high this year. I don't think I have seem it that high since I was about 7 or 8 years old. We had lots of fun there. We went swimming, played tennis, had le baeus shakes, played lots and lots of card games and just relaxed. I love bear lake it is always so beautiful!

That next week I had finals and then the semester was over! I only have one more semester left in school now I'm so excited! The next Thursday we drove down to pocatello to meet Andy's mom and sisters so that we could go on a road trip to Bend, OR.  It is a 9 hour drive from Pocatello to Bend and Katelyn did great. I was so proud of her. We had a blast going to Oregon to visit Grandma Carey. We went shopping, toured a candy factory, cleaned grandmas house, just hung out, played games and put together puzzles. We were sad when we had to leave but we were both ready to see Andy again.

On July 19th Katelyn rolled from her back to her front. She was so proud of herself and so were we. Since she has figured this out she hasn't stopped moving!!

 

On July 26th Andy found out that he got in to BOISE STATE!! So that is where we are going after I graduate in December. We are both so excited.  We are ready for a change. So here we come Boise!

On July 28th Katelyn had her 4 month appointment. She had to get 4 more shots. Poor girl! She weighed in at 11.75 lbs and was a height of 23.75 inches. Shes a growing girl!!











No comments:

Post a Comment