Thursday, January 20, 2011

So lately we haven't been up to much more than just going to school and to work. We have been having lots of fun unpacking boxes and putting our apartment together. Here are some pictures of things that we have done recently.




To explain the picture of me sleeping...no I haven't had her yet. Apparently I fell asleep in my rocking chair holding the blacket like that. Do you think I'm excited for something?
I am taking two different sewing classes this semester and loving it. The hats and the booties are the first two projects that we have done in my Childs clothing class. We are currently working on a sleeper/pj set.
We are currently doing great. I am enjoying school, except for the long days, and Andy is enjoying his jobs. We are really excited for our little girl to join our lives in a little over two months!

1 comment:

  1. woohoo! i loved children's clothing, such a great class! i use the little cap all the time!

    ReplyDelete