Sunday, October 10, 2010

This week we went to a few fun places. We went to Andy's "Spot" in west seattle that he goes to while I'm at work sometimes. I think its kinda funny that he has a spot in seattle that I had no idea where it was.



We also went to the Olympic Sculpture Park in seattle, it is part of the Seattle Art Museum. Its pretty cool they have a whole bunch of HUGE scuptures placed around a park and you walk around to see them all. We came to a sculture of what I think was suppose to be waves and I thought that it would make a great background for some pictures of us. We don't take many pictures of us together since we have been married and I thought that these might be fun.








In honor of Andy's birthday we went to the Boeing Museum of Flight. It was a lot of fun. I think that Andy was more excited by it than I was but it was still really fun watching his reaction to all the different planes and stuff.








One last thing I would like to say is that I love Andy SO MUCH!! We have been married for 6 months today and it has been the best 6 months of my life! I couldn't have imagined anything better!! I love you babe!

3 comments:

  1. Your pictures are so cute! And they make me want to go to Seattle. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I love the one of you in the purple shirt with the orange background- so cute! Hope things are going well for you now back in ID.

    ReplyDelete