Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Seattle

















Here are some of the pictures from our adventures in Seattle so far. We drove here on the first of September. Our car was packed to the brim!! We have been mostly sight seeing so far. We went to Pike's place market, Walked the boardwalk, went to the EMP, went to woodland park zoo and went to the locks. I started work right as we got here but so far I have only worked on Thursdays and Fridays and the occational saturday. It is alot of fun and I have learned quite a bit so far, like how to master making a good bow. We went to the locks on a day that I had off work and it was really fun. We watched some beautiful boats come in and get raised up or down to go back out. Then we went over to the fish ladder and watched some salmon go through them. They were HUGE!! They also had a very pretty Flower garden through out the property. All in all we are having fun in Seattle.

2 comments:

  1. You've got some great pictures there and it looks like you are having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Seattle! Congrats about the baby! Isn't it crazy realizing that you have an actual baby growing inside of you?! I remember how weirded out I was by this when we had the first ultra-sound.

    ReplyDelete